Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Donnerstag, April 22, 2010

Looking forward to Computex 2010

One thing I am really looking forward to is my booth duty on the computer fair Computex in Taipei in June. Why? Click HERE.

There will be male colleagues again who want to talk to me, imagine the horror. I mean, I missed the two booth babes in the Link last time because of that, so please understand, no time.

There will be Germans again who start laughing hysterically when I mention the words "beautiful" and "Taipei" in one sentence. Or others who ask me "what on earth are you doing in your spare time, it must be horrible to even get out of the door here".

Lots of Taiwanese will ask me again, if I like Taiwan. This question made me really uncomfortable during my first years here on the rock of Formosa, but now I just answer: "I like noodle soup and the girls, nothing else***".

In this blog about it:
http://bobhonest.blogspot.com/2009/06/computex-sensations-graphics-cards-wall.html
http://bobhonest.blogspot.com/2009/06/how-to-become-perfectly-invisible.html

*** maybe I admit this time the red-crusted pork is also nice.

3 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

hehe kommt man auch als "Privatmann" rein oder nur als Firmenmitarbeiter?

"Ludigel" hat gesagt…

Nur als Firmenmitarbeiter. Man braucht eine Übersee-Visitenkarte. Eine von Taiwanfirma reicht nicht.
Selbstgedruckte, die man erkennt, reichen auch nicht.

Habe es mal testweise mit meiner Visitenkarte von Taiwanfirma probiert und bin nicht vorgelassen worden (mit dem Ausstellerausweis dann natürlich doch).

Eintritt ist gratis.

formosa hat gesagt…

War in 2009 auch an der Computex. Eine Freundin meiner Frau hat mir eine Eintrittskarte besorgt. Damit kam ich problemlos rein.

Hab vor lauter "Booth Babes" aka Xiajie's kaum Hardware gesehen. Boah... Ruediger, ich beneide dich. Will auch wieder hin.

Gruss aus Shanghai