Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Freitag, Juni 12, 2009

Computex sensations (graphics cards, wall-mounted TV/PCs)

On Taiwan's Computex computer fair, which is only open for lognoses until the last day Saturday (seriously, you need an overseas namecard if you want to come before Saturday), they had a lot of fascinating devices. I took some photos of great graphics cards which were glowing blue in the dark and had the most difficult benchmarking animations running smooth like butter. See the image below...


Ah well, I guess I deleted that one because I was a bit sparse with memory. The cards were a bit to the right hand side of this young lady, not in the picture...
OK, never mind. Then, we had a real fancy collection of new Notebooks and Netbooks. I took a few shots....

... ah well, this lady stood right in front of the booth, so...

What about that multimedia system for airplanes and cars we showed...

..ah well. Imagine them as stewardesses, then you are almost There. This was when I tried out my Chinese. "Ni hao..."

Ups! That was in a split second. They really have a hard job.


I remember I surprised this lady by taking her leaflet after the photo.
There must be some computer stuff somewhere on my memory card. Wait...

Ah... here is a slim ... Notebook ... somewhere...

Or the wall-mounted LCD-screens which have a whole PC inside, great for living room...

Motherboards.... here ... Don't say it's too early for them at their age...


This is getting embarrassing. I must have something somewhere...

Sigh. Wait, she had a Netbook in her hands and when she turned around I took a photo of it...


.....ah well .....

I think this was when I passed out


Still took a photo on the floor though..

One last before the ambulance took me away

A wait, see, here is a thermal solution..

Gulp. OK you don't need a visa for Taiwan, landing visa will do.
However, you have to wait till the next Computex in June to see them. Taiwan is not Thailand and if you come now, the young ladies only giggle at you on the street. Some longnoses however manage to talk one into marrying them though...

Photos: Ludigel (large images, clicking on them with your human-interface-gray-mouse-thingy should make them bigger)

Yes, God must have spent ages when he made the women in Taiwan. Then his wife called him for lunch and he quickly did the ... [censored]

Keine Kommentare: